The Utility Management Conference www.wef.org/UtilityManagement2015 will be held February 17–20, 2015 in Austin, Texas.
The ICS Cyber Security Conference http://www.waterworld.com/events/2014/10/ics-cyber-security-conference.html will grace Atlanta, GA from October 20-23, 2014
Visit Washington, DC October 28-30, 2014 for the North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum
You can find the Produced Water Reuse Initiative http://www.waterworld.com/events/2014/10/produced-water-reuse-initiative-2014.html In Denver, CO October 29-30, 2014.
The International Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) Conference http://www.waterworld.com/events/2014/11/international-water-wastewater-and-environmental monitoring-wwem-conference.html is coming up next month in Telford, England, from November 5-6, 2014.
WEF also presents some no-cost webcasts:
- Net-Zero Energy Solutions for Water Resource Recovery Facilities, Oct. 29, 1:00 pm EDT www.wef.org/WEFWERFWebcastEnergySolutions
- How We “See” Pathogens: Using Better Indicators to Detect Pathogen Presence, Nov. 12, 1:00 pm EST www.wef.org/BiosolidsPathogens
- Webcast of the Month: Fundamentals of Disinfection www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPhM0vl_I4&feature=youtu.be
The Water Environment Federation is looking for abstracts for presentations at their 2015 events:
• WEF-EESS Asia-Pacific Wastewater Treatment and Reuse Conference www.apwwtrc2015.com To be held June 28–July 1, 2015 in Singapore Abstract Submittal Deadline: Oct. 31
• WEFTEC www.weftec.org/Program/page.aspx?id=65 To be held Sept. 26–30, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois Abstract Submittal Deadline: Dec. 1