Since April 1, 1960, Spectrum Contracting Corporation has specialized in offering our customers a comprehensive array of restoration and protective services. By offering this wide array of services Spectrum Contracting Corporation strives to provide the optimum solution to any customer’s unique need.
Spectrum Contracting has completed hundreds of water/wastewater restoration projects of all sizes and has installed 25 million square feet of protective coating systems. Spectrum Contracting is constantly evaluating the latest technology in restorative and protective products in a continual effort to provide the highest quality, most comprehensive array of services in the industry.
• Polyurea & Elastomeric Coatings and Linings
• Structural RestorationManhole Rehabilitation
• Carbon Fiber Structural Strengthening
• Chemical Resistant Coating & Linings
• Epoxy & Urethane Injection
• Shot/Sand BlastingNSF Approved Coating
• Expansion Joint Cover Assemblies
Spectrum Contracting focuses on on-time performance and doing the job right. Many of our customers have expressed amazement at the effort our crews have made to complete their projects safely and on time. All of this enables Spectrum Contracting to provide each of our customers the right solutions with the right timing for their unique set of circumstances.